While the Spring and Summer time are the popular times to sell a house, there are ways to prepare your house for a Fall sale. And even though fall has been cruising along, we’re still in it…Winter has not come yet! So let’s review what you can do to aid in selling your house now.
- Take advantage of the fall colors and pepper both the inside and outside of your home with lovely flower arrangements – make your place look appealing
- Check the roof & gutters! You want to avoid water damage at all costs. Unclog the gutters.
- Check shingles for cracks and wind damage
- Inspect the roof! Look around an in the vents and chimneys
- Ensure that in-ground irrigation systems are all ok
- Shut off valves so that in prep of winter nothing has a chance