When you're in the market for your dream home, you want to make sure you are doing everything correctly. You want to make sure you are working with someone who is going to close the deal on that perfect home for you. Lang Premier Properties works hard to ensure you get that perfect home for you and your family. That is why we always follow these 5 tips for buying a dream home.
1. Start with a Preapproval: This is so important. It will help you figure out how much home you can afford, and it will also make you more appealing to the seller. You already have a huge step out of the way in the buying process.
2. Have Few Contingencies: While we want you to have everything you ever dreamed of, we will also help you figure out what aspects of a home are negotiable. The more wiggle room you have, the more likely a seller will want to accept your offer.
3. Be Personal: We encourage our buyers to write a personal letter to the sellers. After all, you do know their address. Let them know a bit about you and your family. Putting emotion with your offer goes a long way.
4. Be Flexible: At Lang Premier Properties, we like to be flexible for buyers and sellers. We believe that giving people time to think is key to their comfort in the home buying and selling process.
5. Make Reasonable Offers: Since there is so much competition in the market these days, we will help you come up with a competitive offer that you and the seller will appreciate.
Lang Premier Properties is home to a leading Oakland County Short Sale Realtor. We specialize in all aspects of real estate including short sales, foreclosures and working with home buyers and sellers in the Troy, Birmingham, Rochester Hills and Bloomfield Hills luxury market. When you hire Lang Premier Properties, whether you are purchasing or selling Metro Detroit Real Estate, you can rest assured that you are in good hands.