- When putting in an offer, be sure that you are offering something close to or at asking price. Lenders are not afraid to foreclose on a home, so low offers are usually not considered.
- Short sales are often designed to generate offers; the homes will likely go above asking price.
- Fewer stipulations and special requests make a seller more appealing. Don't be surprised if maintenance requests are denied.
- Often, lenders will counter, offers will fall through, and offers that are considered take a long time to complete. Be patient and keep in mind that a short sale requires a bit more work with a potential for a big payoff.
- Many sellers are finding that they can sell their homes the traditional way in lieu of a short sale.
- Lang Premier Properties specializes in short sales. If you're considering this route, contact them today for more information.
Lang Premier Properties is home to a leading Oakland County Short Sale Realtor. Specializing in all aspects of real estate including Royal Oak, MI short sales, foreclosures and working with home buyers and sellers with Macomb County Luxury homes. When you hire Lang Premier Properties, whether you are purchasing or selling Metro Detroit Real Estate, you can rest assured that you are in good hands.