20638 East River Rd, Grosse Ile Twp
This majestic European Manor Home with its old world distinctive designs and grandeur embodies timeless architecture with interior designed for contemporary living. Newer construction began in 2007, has extensive features proposed with this construction all with Island ambiance on the Detroit River. The homes construction has halted and property is awaiting its new buyer to finish it to its distinctive grandeur. Just some of the characteristics include extensive custom plaster on walls, moldings and details. All bedrooms have either balconies or terraces. Five car garage, 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 9 lavatories, heated flooring, mostly upper level walnut wood flooring, marble and limestone details, Tanglewood Conservatory prepped for a pool and cascading water feature. Nine fireplaces. All appointments will require proof of funds. All measurements are approximate. Buyers Agent To Verify All Information.
- MLS® #218112661
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths7
- Total Sq. Ft16,855
- Year Built2007
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Basement Access, Direct Access, Side Entrance
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Frontage, All Sports Lake, Boat Facilities, Dock Facilities, Sea Wall
- Exterior FeaturesChimney Cap(s)
- Listing OfficeSignature Sotheby's International Realty Bham
- Address20638 East River Rd
- Area05185-Grosse Ile
- SubdivisionSupervisors Grosse Ile Sub No 5
- CityGrosse Ile Twp
- Zip Code48138
- HeatingHot Water, Radiant, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Chiller Cooling System
- FireplacesDining Room, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Other
- DistrictGrosse Ile Twp.
Provided through IDX through Realcomp II Ltd. Courtesy of Lang Premier Properties. Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.