Sell Your Home For 1%: Our Move-Up Program

Excited CoupleWhen you sell your home with Lang Premier Properties and upgrade to a new home valued at $250,000 or more, we'll list your home for 1%!

We'll sell your home with our exclusive 1% program and pass huge savings onto you. We're obligated to give the buyer's agent 3% of the sale, which brings your total sale cost to only 4%. You won't find that deal anywhere else.

In fact, most Michigan real estate agents charge a 6% - 7% comission for selling your home, with 3% going to the buyer's agent and the rest going into their pocket. When we list your home with our incredibly low 4%, we're only receiving 1% of the sale value.

Want to know the difference a couple percent makes? Take a look at the handy chart below and see how upgrading with Lang Premier Properties will instantly save you thousands of dollars.

Sold Price Their Cost (6%) Our Cost (4%) Your Savings!
$100,000 $6,000 $4,000 $2,000
$250,000 $15,000 $10,000 $5,000
$500,000 $30,000 $20,000 $10,000

Not only do we provide fantastic savings for sellers with our 1% program but you will benefit from the experience, network and proven track-record of Lang Premier Properties, as we sell your home quickly and at a significantly lower expense to you.

We can offer these phenomenal savings to our clients because we're great at what we do. You owe it to yourself to work with the best southeast Michigan real estate team and see the results you deserve.

Contact us online or call 1-855-526-4466 toll-free to get started today!