Set The Best Price For Your Home
Today's buyer has access to extensive data and is well educated, which means setting the best price for your home is more important than ever. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Realistic pricing will achieve maximum price in a reasonable time
- Your profit desire is irrelevant; the market determines the price
- The cost of improvements are almost always more than the added value
- Houses that remain on the market for a long time become "market worn" and do not get shown as often
- The perfect price will receive the best quantity and quality of offers
Timing The Real Estate Market
Timing is extremely important in the real estate market, directly determining how much your home is worth. Your property gets the most attention when it first comes on the market. Be sure the asking price is attractive when the interest and activity are both high.
Some sellers make the mistake of getting their home on the market as quickly as possible with plans to lower the price (or make necessary repairs) at a later date, as needed. This tactic can be devastating! Regardless of value, buyers are simply no longer interested in the property. Those who do make an offer are likely to low ball the reduced price, cutting your profits even further than if you had entered the market at the new price.
Listing your home on the real estate market when it's fully prepared and at the right price will allow you to make the fastest, most profitable sale possible.
Lang Premier Properties will work directly with you to set the best possible price for your property, ensuring you get the maximum value for your home. Contact our brokerage online or call 1-855-526-4466 to find out more.